Staying in control of your debit cards has never been more important.
With our newest app, BOGB Card Control, you can control when, where, and how your debit card is used.
BOGB Card Control provides safe, convenient card management capabilities that allow you to protect your BOGB personal banking debit card accounts, manage your money, and take charge of your debit card usage. BOGB Card Control gives you increased peace-of-mind while providing an added layer of security to help protect against fraud.
- Get real-time alerts for your debit card transactions
- Lock your debit cards in an instant, for any reason. Turn your card “off” if misplaced or stolen and back “on” if found or when ready to use
- Block international usage and set geographic location controls
- Control transactions by category (gas, restaurant, online or mobile purchases, etc.)
- Set spending limits to manage your budget
BOGB Card Control interacts with our Personal Mobile Banking app. Once set up is complete, BOGB Card Control works in tandem with your BOGB Personal Mobile Banking app and uses your existing online banking credentials. Non-Mobile Banking app users can still use the BOGB Card Control app without linking to our Personal Mobile Banking app as long as you are enrolled in Personal Online Banking.
Get Started Today!
- Be sure you are enrolled in Personal Online Banking.
- Download the BOGB Card Control app from the Apple App Store for iPhones or the Google Play Store for Android devices.
- Link all of The Bank of Glen Burnie debit cards that you want to set controls and alerts for.
- Customize usage settings and alert preferences. Be sure to set up at least one control and one alert for each card, to ensure that they are working in the way that you prefer.
You can still use the BOGB Card Control app even if you don’t use our Personal Mobile Banking app as long as you have enrolled in Personal Online Banking. Once you have downloaded BOGB Card Control, you will log in directly to BOGB Card Control using your personal online banking username and password. If you are not enrolled in personal online banking, we do offer our customers the option to use a standalone version of the app called CardValet that can also be found in the app stores. To use the CardValet standalone app, download the CardValet app directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play, and register a username and password.
The BOGB Card Control App is only for Retail/Personal Checking Accounts. Business customers also have the option of using the CardValet standalone version of the app.
Download the BOGB Card Control app today on your Apple or Android mobile devices. For best use, download the latest operating system to your device and go to the Apple App Store or Google Play for our latest app update. Using your mobile device, click on the App icons below, or search for “BOGB Card Control.”
Mobile carrier rates may apply. Your mobile phone provider may charge access fees or data usage fees to obtain web access or send/receive text messages. Check with your service carrier about these fees.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.