Note: As of Tuesday, September 1, 2015, eStatement customers that do not have Online Banking must sign up for Online Banking to view your eStatements. Those who currently have Online Banking and eStatements must re-enroll in eStatements through your Online Banking account.
- Log on to your Online Banking account or Enroll, if you haven’t already.
- The eStatement Enrollment screen will appear once you log on to your account.
- Select which account you would like to enroll with eStatements by checking the box next to the account name.
- In the column labeled Enrollment Status, select the bubble next to eStatements to the corresponding account name.
- Confirm the email address associated with your account by retyping your email address in the black space under the email address listed.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for additional accounts you would like to enroll in eStatements.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the hyperlink “Terms & Conditions”. This will open a new internet browser tab. Read the terms & conditions of eStatements.
- Go back to your original screen (or tab) and check the box next to the statement “By selecting this check box, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- Click Accept at the bottom on the screen.
You have successfully signed up for new, full-color eStatements with The Bank of Glen Burnie.