BofGB now offers a New Business Online Banking product with expanded features specifically targeted to businesses. Only customers who enroll in the new product will use the blue “Business” tab to log in to online banking. Business customers should continue to log in to the green “Personal” tab unless enrolled in the new product.
Refer to the information below to make sure you are logging in using the correct tab.
Old Log In Form:
- On the previous log in form, all customers regardless of account type (Personal or Business) logged in to their account in the same manner.
New Log In Forms:
Our new log in form has two tabs – a green tab labeled “Personal” and a blue tab labeled “Business.” Users can toggle between the two account types by clicking on the tabs.
Who Should Use the Personal Tab?
- All consumer accounts should use the green “Personal” tab to log in to Online Banking.
- All current business account holders enrolled in online banking will continue to log in using the green “Personal” tab unless they opt to transition to the new product. Customers are not required to transition to the new Business Online Banking product and may continue using the Personal Online Banking product. Please reach out to your local branch to learn more about our new Business Online Banking product.
- Customers enter a Username and Password to access accounts.
Who Should Use the Business Tab?
- Only customers who enroll in the new Business Online Banking product will use the blue “Business” tab.
- Customers enter an Access ID and then click the login button. The user will then enter a password in a second window.
Download a Summary of Changes to our Online Banking Log In Form