Why choose Sage Payroll Services with The Bank of Glen Burnie?
- Have employees on-the-go?
- Need to save money on payroll? Cut overhead expenses?
- Can’t find the right solution for your business size or type?
Look no further. Your solution: Sage Payroll Services
Payroll Made Easy
Sage Payroll Services is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions, servicing over 150,000 small and medium-sized businesses across the nation.
- Accurate payroll and federal, state and local tax calculations with penalty-free tax filing guarantee1
- Online employee paystub & W-2 Access
- Time clock interface
- Vacation and sick time tracking
- Manage insurance and benefits from Flex accounts to 401Ks
- Access to the HR Compliance Center2
- 24/7 Access to payroll knowledge base
- Quick and easy set-up with the help of a Sage Payroll Services representative
- 6-month, money-back guarantee!
Online Self Service Payroll
Priced at $49.95 per month, regardless of pay frequency, ideal for businesses with 10 or fewer employees, and includes:
- Predefined pay types
- Direct Deposit or print your own checks
- Access to Sage Payroll Services’ certified payroll professionals Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Extensive array of online payroll management reports
Additional Services Available
Easy-to-use General Ledger Interface allows for streamlined QuickBooks updates:
- $75 one-time set up
- $5 per month thereafter
Full Service Payroll
For larger businesses, or those with more complex payroll needs, please ask us for details and pricing on our “Full Service Payroll” package, which includes:
- Access to over 50 standard reports or create your own with Sage Payroll Services custom report writer
- Direct deposit, print your own checks or have Sage Payroll Services print, sign and mail (delivery charges apply)3
- Unlimited earnings and deduction types
- An assigned customer service representative to provide you personalized service
- Competitive value with pricing that is typically 20% less than other national providers
- Pricing varies with the number of employees paid and other factors. Ask us for details
1 Tax Filing – Sage Payroll Services will file and remit all payroll taxes on the client’s behalf. If the client incurs a penalty and/or fine due to a Sage Payroll Services error, Sage Payroll Services agrees to pay all penalties and fines on the client’s behalf.
2 Includes HR Forms & Letters, Q&A Database, HR LawAlerts & Articles, Job Descriptions, and Employee Handbooks
3 Check delivery is available for an additional $12.00 per payroll processed for ground delivery or $17.50 for air, and is not included in any promotions.