Take Your Business to the Next Level
Backed by the Small Business Administration, The Bank of Glen Burnie’s SBA loans can take your business to the next level through:
- Lower Monthly Payments: Extend your term up to 25 years, with no balloon payments, and increase your cash flow for other business needs.
- Flexible Financing: Whether it is tangible (land, building or equipment) or intangible property, we can help finance it. The better the collateral, the longer the term, and the smaller the monthly payment.
- Total Confidence: Our experienced lenders will mitigate your questions and leave you feeling confident in the direction of your small business. After all, we are a small community business too and we have a vested interest in your needs.
Not to mention, the benefits of SBA loans versus conventional financing options include:
- Fixed or variable interest rates up to 25 years
- As little as 10% down payment on commercial real estate
- Loan closing costs may be financed*
- Less stringent collateral requirements
- A BofGB SBA Specialist can help you complete your SBA loan application
SBA Loan Programs
Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs can provide long or short term working capital needs, fund purchases such as land, buildings or equipment, and drive growth. BofGB SBA Specialists work in partnership with you to help you select options that are right for your business needs.
|General Small Business Loans: SBA 7(a) Program||The most common SBA loan, this program offers up to $5,000,000 for a variety of financing needs, with longer terms and lower collateral requirements than conventional lending.|
|Working Capital CAPline||Fulfill short-term needs such as inventory, receivables, or consolidating debt with this revolving credit line up to $1,000,000.|
|SBA Express||Fast-expediting loans of up to $350,000 provide fixed-asset purchase power, debt consolidation, or working capital.|
|International Trade Loans||Up to $5,000,000 to finance fixed assets, including real estate, and working capital to help businesses expand into international markets.|
|Export Express||Support export development with a term loan or a revolving line of credit up to $500,000.|
|Real Estate and Equipment Loans||SBA 504 Program: Designed for a growing business that needs a long-term fixed rate loan for a major acquisition, the projects range from $100,000 to $12,000,000 depending on business type.|
Let’s Do This Together
A Bank of Glen Burnie representative is eager to speak with you to learn more about your business and help you determine the right SBA loan for you. Get started with an SBA loan today:
Michael Morse, VP
Go to SBA.gov (link is external) for a complete list and more information about their current programs. All loans are subject to credit approval. Consult a loan officer for complete details. All Interest rates, terms and fees are set by The Bank of Glen Burnie® and are subject to change at any time.
* Other non-SBA fees may apply.