Business Mobile Banking
Business Mobile Banking App
Available for Customers Enrolled in Business Online Banking
Put the power of Business Online Banking in the palm of your hand. Fully integrated with our online banking platform, our new Business Mobile Banking App allows you to bank conveniently and securely from almost anywhere your business takes you. Manage your business finances anytime and make decisions or approve transactions instantly on the go.
- Multi-factor authentication and secure login
- Manage accounts and review recent activity
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills and manage/schedule payments (must enroll CheckFree Business Bill Pay)
- Approve transactions on the go
- Receive alerts when important transactions are ready for approval
- Sign on and complete transactions immediately
- Supports built-in smartphone identity technologies such as fingerprint and facial recognition
See Business Mobile Banking in Action
Look for our Business Online Banking App in both the Google Play® and the Apple® App Store
Get started today. Business Mobile Banking is available to customers currently enrolled in Business Online Banking. Once enrolled, download our mobile banking app and log in to your BofGB Business Banking portal with your existing credentials. Mobile Banking business users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and and/or transfer funds. These permissions are managed via your Business Online individual user settings.
Watch our Business Online Banking Tutorial Video
Download the BofGB Business Mobile Banking app available in both the Google Play® and the Apple® App Store. Using your mobile device, click on the appropriate links or search for “The Bank of Glen Burnie” within your app store. Be sure to select our “Business” App.
*Mobile carrier rates may apply. Your mobile phone provider may charge access fees or data usage fees to obtain web access or send/receive text messages. Check with your service carrier about these fees.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. | Android is a trademark of Google Inc.