In 1949, Fred W. Kuethe and John Demyan created a bank for the people of the community that was driven on the values of great local customer service and products, thus, The Bank of Glen Burnie was established. For over 65 years, The Bank of Glen Burnie has been dedicated to giving back to the community, putting customers first, and providing quality banking products. If you have ever wondered why to trust your personal or business finances with The Bank of Glen Burnie, here are some reasons why:
- 91% Customer Satisfaction rating performed by independent research company InfoQuest
- Customers are not just an account number. We provide personalized service for you, your family, and business.
- Free events, giveaways, and more just for you!
- Honored as a finalist for American Bankers Association’s Community Commitment Awards for Volunteerism in 2015
- Awarded 2014 Corporate Philanthropist of the Year by the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County learn more (link is external)
- Support and donate to local Anne Arundel County nonprofit organizations and charities such as CASA, Bello Machre, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, and Arundel House of Hope.
- Volunteer at several events in Anne Arundel County with the local chambers and Glen Burnie Improvement Association
- Call 410-766-3300 and talk to a PERSON, not a machine.
- Access your money anywhere and anytime using our mobile app, online banking, 24×7 telephone banking service at 410-863-7123 or 1-888-280-7123, and free MoneyPass ATMs find the closest ATM here.
- Contact our executives and branch staff directly. What big name bank lets you do that?
From our customers and employees…