In 1949, a group of prominent members of the local Glen Burnie business community joined forces to create a bank for the people of the community founded on the values of great local customer service and products. As a result, The Bank of Glen Burnie was established. For over 70 years, The Bank of Glen Burnie has continued to give back to the community, put customers first, and provide quality banking products. Locally owned and operated, we have a personal stake in the communities we serve and offer a full range of banking products designed to meet our customers’ unique needs. Take a few minutes to learn more about The Bank of Glen Burnie and see for yourself what community banking means.
We Are Customer-Focused
- 91% Customer Satisfaction rating performed by independent research company InfoQuest
- Customers are not just an account number. We provide personalized service for you, your family, and your business.
- Free events, giveaways, and more just for you!
We Are Community Driven
- Honored as a finalist for American Bankers Association’s Community Commitment Awards for Volunteerism in 2015
- Awarded 2014 Corporate Philanthropist of the Year by the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County
- Support and donate to local Anne Arundel County nonprofit organizations and charities such as CASA, Bello Machre, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, and Arundel House of Hope
- Volunteer at several events in Anne Arundel County with the local chambers and Glen Burnie Improvement Association
We Are Easily-Accessible
- Call 410-766-3300 or use our website to apply for a loan or visit our Online Banking Toolkit page to learn more about our digital banking products
- Access your money anywhere and anytime using our mobile app, online banking, 24×7 telephone banking service at 410-863-7123 or 1-888-280-7123, and free MoneyPass ATMs (find the closest ATM here.)
- Save a trip to the branch deposits checks to your personal account using mobile deposit
- Contact us today to learn how The Bank of Glen Burnie offers big bank options with small-town customer service.